Organic Flowers Skin Toner - Deep Rich Essence Toner
1) 120ml/ 4.05 fl.oz.
2) 300ml/ 10.1 fl.oz. comes with Deluxe Miniatures
- Naturally fermented, EWG Verified, BDIH Certified Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Essence Toner contains naturally fermented flower substances that provide rich moisture to your skin that is dried, stressed, and irritated. It is a watery-essence type, quickly-absorbing liquid that not only moisturizes your external skin and creates a moisture barrier to protect your skin, but also goes deep down under your skin to improve your skin condition overall. This skin toner will revitalize your skin and create a better skin texture for you!
- Deep Rich Essence Toner is made of 97.4% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation.
- Directions for the use: Use this toner as the second step of your skincare routine, after cleansing and before applying lotion. Dispense onto palms or cotton pads and gently massage your skin as you are spreading it onto your face. Pat it to help absorb quicker. Expiration Date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
1.Use after cleansing to soothe and condition skin.
2.Dispense onto palms and gently pat into face. * We recommend to use your hands versus a cotton ball in order to fully experience the sensorial texture.
3.Follow with a serum and moisturizer. We recommend to always use a sunscreen or BB Cream with SPF during the day time.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , *Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, *Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, *Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Teraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Helichrysum Arenarium Flower Extract, *Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, *Glycerin, ☆Propanediol, **Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, **Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, **Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, ***Fragrance //*Certified Organically Grown **Natural Preservative ***Natural Origin ☆Ecocert/