Organic Flowers Olive Leaf Mist
80ml/ 2.71 fl. oz.
- Instant Refreshing Hydration - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- The Winner of 2015 Refinery29 Beauty Innovator Award, Whamisa Organic Flowers Olive Leaf Mist contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, and Olive Leaf Extract. These extracts moisturize, nourish, and exfoliate dead skin cells to help you put on a more natural makeup. This toner also brightens up your skin. Perfect for all skin types.
- Olive Leaf Mist is made of 95.14% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.0-5.5.
- Directions for the use: Spray it over your face after cleansing to soothe and condition skin. Pat it lightly for better absorption. Use it throughout the day to refresh and hydrate skin, even on top of makeup. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 6 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Olive, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract Olive, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract, Dioscorea Opposita (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Lactobacillus/Avena Satica (Oat) Ferment Extract Filtrate,Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate,Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Dandelion Leaf/Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract Oakmoss, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Natto Gum, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.