Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist
80ml/ 2.71 fl. oz.
- Instant Refreshing Hydration - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Damask Rose Petal Mist contains Rose Damascena Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, and Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract. Damask Rose Petal Extract is especially known for its more than 200 nutrients that provide protection from UV Ray and moisture to skin. It is also antibacterial to germs and fungi. This luxurious hydrating mist is suitable and ideal for all skin types.
- Damask Rose Petal Mist is made of 95.42% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.0-5.5.
- Directions for the use: Spray it over your face after cleansing to soothe and condition skin. Pat it lightly for better absorption. Use it throughout the day to refresh and hydrate skin, even on top of makeup. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 6 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
- HOW TO USE
Use after cleansing to soothe and condition skin. Follow with a serum and moisturizer. We recommend to always use a sunscreen or BB Cream with SPF during the day time. This mist can also be used throughout the day to refresh and hydrate skin, even on top of make up.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME MINIATURES COULD BE REPLACED WITH OTHER MINIATURES DUE TO AVAILABILITY***
The Skincare Kit includes Damask Rose Petal Mist, Original Toner, Original Lotion, Sebum Treatment, and Foaming Gel.
Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Alcohol ,Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Helichrysum Arenarium Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate,Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Dandelion Leaf/Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Magnolia Kobus Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Licorice, Propanediol , Natto Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.