Organic Flowers Facial Masks - Organic Seeds & Rice 33g x 12 pcs
33g x 12 pcs
This mask is ideal for dehydrated skin and lack of elasticity. It is formulated with 95% organic ingredients, including rice and black soybean. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Barley and carob extracts soothes and soften the skin. Aloe vera is a great moisturizer to calm the skin and rice will deeply moisturize and is great for collagen production. This mask will improve skin’s elasticity and firmness. It is parabens, silicones, mineral oils, synthetic dyes & fragrance free.
- Finishing sixth among 250+ global brands at Face Care Popular category of Annabelle prix de beaute 2017, Whamisa Organic Seeds and Rice Mask contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, and Soybean Seed Extract that tightens, deeply moisturize, revitalize, and strengthen your skin. This hydrogel mask brights your skin tone as well. Suitable for all skin types.
- Seeds and Rice Mask is made of 99.42% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 4.5-5.0.
- Directions for the use: Thoroughly cleanse and tone before applying mask. The mask comes in two parts (top and bottom) for a better fit. Apply for 20 minutes before removing. Follow with moisturiser. Use regularly 2-3 times a week or over 4 weeks as an intensive course. No need to rinse with water. Expiration date: 16 months from the date of manufacturing.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Water, *Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, *Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, **Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, **Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, **Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Lactobacillus/Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Glycine Soja (Black Soybean) Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Phaseolus Angularis Seed Ferment Filtrate, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, *Lactobacillus/Hordeum Vulgare Seed Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.