Organic BB PACT
Whamisa Organic BB PACT
- Natural Expression, #21 Light Beige, #21 Pink Beige, #23 Natural Beige | SPF50+, PA++++ | Sunscreen, Brightening, Anti-Wrinkle | BDIH Certified, Excellent from Dermatest
- The Whamisa BB Pact helps to cover blemishes and imperfections, leaving the skin looking more radiant and even-toned. The medium coverage foundation is made with only natural ingredients and leaves skin moisturized and soothed without clogging pores.
- This organic flower BB Pact has three special ingredients; aloe maculata leaf extract which protects your skin from UV rays, camellia oil to enforce your skin barrier, and green tea extract for skin lifting.
- Directions for the use: Apply after finishing your daily skincare routine. Press the plate of BB pact for desired amount. Use the included puff to pat onto face evenly.
- You're safe to use Whamisa BB Pacts as they are Dermatest Certified. The ‘Original DERMATEST®’ seal is a guarantee for the reproducibility of test methods and also provides reassurance for consumers and manufacturers. Products awarded this seal live up to the promise of the tested and confirmed quality.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides.
2. There’s also promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
*Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Zinc Oxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate *Grape Seed Oil *Aronia Arbutifolia Fruit Extract *Ribes Nigrum L. Fruit Extract *Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract *Green Tea Extract, Polyglyceryl-Dipolyhtydroxystearate, Sorbitan Olivate *Camellia Oil *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate * Lactobacillus/Lotus Ferment Filtrate * Lactobacillus/Dandelion Root Ferment Filtrate * Lactobacillus/Maculate Aloe Leaf/Molasses Ferment Filtrate ***Serenoa Serrulate Fruit Extract ***Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract *** Trigonella Foenumgraecum L. Seed Extract *** Leonurus Japonicus Houtt. Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract **Alpha-Bisabolol, Isostearic Acid, Beeswax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosewood Oil, Bergamot Oil ** Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract ** Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract **Glycyrrhiza Root Extract ** Adenosine **Fragrance[+/-Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Oxide Of Iron, Red Oxide Of Iron, Black Oxide Of Iron]