Organic Seeds Hair Scalp Tonic for Hair Root Nutrients
60ml/ 2.03 fl. oz.
- Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Scalp Tonic contains Lactobacillus/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, and Lactobacillus/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate that cleanse your scalp, strengthen your hair roots, and increases hair elasticity. This hair tonic takes care of excess sebum and provides healthy nutrients to decrease itchiness and dandruff. For all skin and hair types.
- Directions for the use: Spray liberally onto a dry scalp. Pat or massage in with finger tips until fully absorbed. Leave in. Tip: Apply at morning or night before bed. Use daily.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
Lactobacillus/ Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/ Rice Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Barley Seed Ferment Filtrate, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lactobacillus/ Turmeric Ferment Filtrate, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.