Radiance me. Mild essential peeling
130ml/ 4.39 fl.oz. + 80ml/ 2.70 fl.oz.
- A BHA-containing exfoliating gel that gently removes the dead skin cells to create a glowing, smoothened, and well-toned look. This exfoliating gel does not contain cellulose which creates "fake" dead skin cells.
- A low-irritant and mild acid foam cleanser that deeply cleanses pollutants and makeup on your skin while moisturizing and hydrating your skin.
- A cleanser that cleanses without stripping the skin - it has a pH level of 5.5 and creates a moisture barrier after cleansing.
- Free of Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Talc, Ammonia, Urea, Parabens, and Synthetic Dyes.
- Directions: Dispense into hands and lather to create rich micro bubble.Gently cleanse and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Expiration date: 30 months from the date of manufacturing.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-67, Potassium Cocoate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Sodium Acetate, Rubus Arcticus Callus Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Hexylglycerin
- Exfoliating/peeling gels tend to contain cellulose, which is a clumping ingredient that gathers anything that's on the skin. Cellulose exaggerates the exfoliating/peeling effect while it does not provide much of the exfoliating itself.
- On the other hand, Mild Essential Peeling does not contain cellulose yet removes the dead skin cells. Chosen as the Allure Editor's Pick by Allure Korea, it exfoliates, moisturizes, soothes, and creates a well-toned and smoothened skin. You just need to massage and let it sit for about 30 seconds before rinsing with lukewarm water.