Hyaluronic Acid Toner 6.76 fl. oz., Deep Moisturizing, Soothing, Nourishing.
Size:y. 6.76 fl. oz.
WARNING: Stop usage immediately if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Betula Alba Juice, Beta-Glucan, Soluble Collagen, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panthenol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract.
- Please make sure that the only seller is CrediThink to guarantee product Authenticity and quality customer service. CrediThink is the Exclusive Seller of and under contract with IsNtree.
- ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Toner is formulated mainly with Hyaluronic Acid 50%, Birch Sap, and Phyto Oligo to create a moisture barrier that deeply moisturizes your dehydrated skin and prevents from moisture loss for a long time. The toner is a very clear gel type liquid without much stickiness or greasiness. It is a refreshing toner that is suitable for all skin types, ideal for dry and sensitive skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid Toner only contains healthy and skin-friendly ingredients that are verified by EWG's Skin Deep. Also, all ISNTREE products are dermatologist tested for you to use them without having to worry about whether they are safe to use.
- All ISNtree products are formulated without Paraben, Phenoxyethanol, Artificial and Synthetic Dyes, Artificial Fragrance, Formaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Irritant Essential Oils, Mineral Oils, Petrolatum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Benzophenone, Avobenzone, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, and Triisopropanolamine that may cause allergic reaction, skin irritation, and skin sensitizing.
- Directions for the use: Use this toner as the second step of your skincare routine, after cleansing and before applying lotion. Dispense onto palns or cotton pads and gently massage your skin as you are spreading it onto your face. Pat it to help absorb quicker. Expiration Date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 6 months after initial opening.