Organic Seeds Hair Essence for Damaged Hair & Natural Styling
120ml/ 4.06 fl. oz
- Conditioning, Hair Styling, Hair Oil, Silky Hair - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Essence contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Argan Tree Kernel Oil, and Glycine Max (Soybea) Seed Extract that make your hair conditioned, healthy, and glossy. This hair essence prevents hair loss, increases elasticity, and nourishes your hair while taking care of your hair styling as well. For all skin and hair types, ideal for damaged and dry hair.
- Seed Hair Essence is made of 95.40% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.8-6.2.
- Directions for the use: Massage onto damp hair focusing on damaged areas and ends. For normal hair apply to ends. For dry hair, apply liberally as needed. Leave in. For daily use. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 6 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Barley Seed Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Xanthan Gum, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Fragrance
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.