Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Treatment and Conditioner for Nutrients & Damaged Hair
300ml/ 10.01 fl. oz.
- Conditioning, Moisturizing, Shiny and Silky Hair - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified | BDIH
- Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Treatment contains Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Argan Kernel Oil that are known for deep moisturizing, smoothing, improving elasticity, sebum control, and protecting from UV lights. This hair treatment will revitalize your hair that lost strength and elasticity and turn it into healthy and conditioned hair that is silky smooth. For all skin and hair types, ideal for dry and damaged hair.
- Hair Treatment is made of 88.96% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 3.9-4.2.
- Directions for the use: Massage into wet hair focusing on damaged areas. Leave in for at least 5 minutes before rinsing out.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Saccharomyces/Barley Seed Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Xanthan Gum, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Fragrance
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.