Organic Seeds Hair Shampoo for Oily Scalp (pH 4.5)
500ml /16.91 fl. oz.,
- Sulfate-Free, -Naturally fermented, EWG Verified | Safe Shampoo for Pregnant Women
- Whamisa Organic Seed Shampoo for Oily Scalp contains Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Rice Ferment Filtrate, and Glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate that not only lightly refreshes your scalp by exfoliating dead skin cells and controlling excess sebum on your scalp but also effectively cleanses and promotes healthier hair and scalp. Ideal for normal and oily hair.
- Seed Shampoo for Oily Scalp is made of 67.26% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 4.2-4.7.
- Directions for the use: Massage into wet hair. Rinse out. For best results use with Organic Seeds Hair Essence, Organic Seeds Hair Treatment, and other Whamisa hair products. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months from initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Palm Kernel/Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Ginger Root Ferment Filtrate, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Menthol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Fragrance, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root/Stem