Organic Fruits Body Cleanser
- Naturally fermented, EWG Verified Nourishing and Moisturizing Body Wash
- Whamisa Organic Fruits Body Cleanser contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, and Citrus Junos Fruit Extract. Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract protects, moisturizes, and nourishes your skin, while Apple Fruit Extract is known to contain polyphenol which is an antioxidant that relieves allergic symptoms and skin irritations and prevents skin aging. Citrus Junos Fruit Extract improves the skin immunity and brightens skin tone. For all skin types.
- Body Cleanser is made of 72% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 8.0-8.5.
- Directions for the use: Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of WHAMISA ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Aloe Maculata Leaf Exract, Potassium Cocoate, Coconut Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Diospyros Kaki Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Lactobacillus/Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (p-Methoxybenzaldehyde, gamma-Undecalactone, beta-Ionone, Hexylacetate, Vanillin), Phenyl acetate.