Organic Fruits Body Lotion
- Natural Body Moisturizer - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- Whamisa Organic Fruits Body Lotion contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Olive Oil, and Hazel Seed Oil. Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract protects, moisturizes, and nourish your skin, while Olive Oil is high in vitamin E, which is particularly good for moisturizing and nourishing dry skin. Hazel Seed Oil contains vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbed to improve skin elasticity. Suitable for all skin types, ideal for dry skin.
- Body Lotion is made of 95.1% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.5-6.0.
- Directions for the use: Pump a suitable amount of body lotion and smooth generously over entire body every day after bath or shower. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of WHAMISA ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Pyrus Matus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lactobacillus/Diospyros Kaki Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomycees/Apple/Sucrose Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Citrus Junos Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Fragrace (p-Methoxybenzaldehyde, gamma-Undecalactone, beta-lonone, Hexyl acetate, Vanillin)