Organic Flowers Skin Toner - Original
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Original Toner, which contains flower substances that are naturally fermented, has an average consistency for all skin types, yet provides enough moisture for all of them. This water type liquid that is thicker than Refresh Toner and thinner than Deep Rich Toner will make your skin softer, plumper, hydrated, soothed, and balanced by creating a skin barrier after use. This Original Toner is ideal for people with combination skin.
- Original Toner is made of 97.95% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.2-5.7.
- Directions for the use: Use this toner as the second step of your skincare routine, after cleansing and before applying lotion. Dispense onto palns or cotton pads and gently massage your skin as you are spreading it onto your face. Pat it to help absorb quicker. Expiration Date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cucumin Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Sulfruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italic (Broccoli) Extract, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Fragrance