Organic Flowers Facial Oil
30ml/ 1.01 fl. oz.
Anti-wrinkle & Anti-aging Oil - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
Whamisa Organic Flowers Facial Oil is a highly concentrated oil of nutrients that contains Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) seed Oil. This facial oil controls sebum effectively, prevents skin aging, strengthens skin barrier, improves skin elasticity, and decreases skin irritation. It is for all skin types, but use a little less if you have a very oily skin.
- Facial Oil is made of 98.00% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation.
- Directions for the use: After your skincare routine, dispense 2-3 drops of facial oil onto your hands and spread it over your face. Press gently into the skin for better absorption. *YOU CAN MIX A FEW DROPS OF FACIAL OIL WITH OTHER CLEANSING PRODUCTS FOR DEEP CLEANSING OR MOISTURIZER FOR DEEP MOISTURIZING. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months from initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Satica (Carrot) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruitcosa Root Extract, Glycyrrihiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil