Organic Flowers Facial Masks - Flowers & Aloe Vera 33g x 12 pcs
33g x 12 pcs
This mask is great for lifting, whitening and moisturizing the skin. It is formulated with 95% organic ingredients (like camellia, chrysanthemum and dandelion extracts) and contains 100% natural ingredients. It is free of parabens, mineral oils, synthetic dyes & fragrances. This mask is ideal for all skin types. The hydrogel mask is soaked in skin-plumping botanical serum which leaves your skin hydrated and glowy. The aloe vera will calm dull skin. .This mask reacts to your skin temperature in order to deliver the benefits of the natural ingredients most directly to your skin. It is translucent at the back of the sheet mask, so you can actually see the sheet there with the serum soaked in.
- Whamisa Organic Flowers and Aloe Mask contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate that forms a botanical serum to drench your face in ultra hydration and nutrition for instantly glowing, clear skin. Suitable for all skin types, this hydrogel mask also brightens your skin tone and improves skin elasticitiy.
- Flower and Aloe Mask is made of 98.08% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.5-6.0.
- Directions for the use: Thoroughly cleanse and tone before applying mask. The mask comes in two parts (top and bottom) for a better fit. Apply for 20 minutes before removing. Follow with moisturiser. Use regularly 2-3 times a week or over 4 weeks as an intensive course. No need to rinse with water. Expiration date: 16 months from the date of manufacturing.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Water, *Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, *Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Extract, *Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, *Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Dandelion Leaf/Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, **Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, **Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, **Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, ***(-)-alpha-bisabolol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.