Organic Flowers Facial Masks - Fruits & Tomato 33g x 12 pcs
33g x 12 pcs
The fruit & tomato hydrogel is perfect for people with combination to oily skintype. It moisturizes and soothes the skin in minutes, it brightens the complexion and refines skin texture. It is formulated with 95% organic ingredients (incl. tomato, apple, licorice and banana). The fruit extracts purifies the skin, cleanse the pores and reduces spots. The tomato extract is a powerful antioxidant that protects againts UV, great for anti-aging. It is parabens, silicones, mineral oils, synthetic dyes & fragrance free.
- Whamisa Organic Fruits and Tomato Mask contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Raspberry Ferment Filtrate, and Lactobacillus/Kiwi Ferment Filtrate that take care of exfoliating, skin protection, and brightening skin tones. Raspberry Ferment Filtrate is also known for its antioxidant effects that improve skin conditions. This hydrogel mask is for all skin types, and will deliver moisture and nourishment deep down under your skin.
- Fruits and Tomato Mask is made of 99.16% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 4.5-5.0.
- Directions for the use: Thoroughly cleanse and tone before applying mask. The mask comes in two parts (top and bottom) for a better fit. Apply for 20 minutes before removing. Follow with moisturiser. Use regularly 2-3 times a week or over 4 weeks as an intensive course. No need to rinse with water. Expiration date: 16 months from the date of manufacturing.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Water, *Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, **Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Lactobacillus/Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Musa, Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/leaf/stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba, Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.