Organic Flowers Foam Cleansing Cream
200ml / 6.76 fl.oz.
- Naturally fermented, BDIH Certified, Whamisa Organic Flowers Foaming Gel contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, and Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate that provide skin protection from UV ray, bacteria, and fungi, and nourishes and soothes your skin. This foaming gel, for both makeup removal and regular cleansing, not only deep cleanses with rich foam but also moisturizes and balances your skin.
- Foaming Gel is made of 70.56% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 6.5-7.0.
- Directions for the use: Dispense a suitable amount of foaming gel onto your palm and gently massage your skin in a circular motion. Rinse off with lukewarm water. You can use this for both makeup removal and deep cleansing. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Palm Kernel/Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Maculata Aloe Leaf/Molasses Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Auratium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon (Lemon Grass) Oil, Fragrance (p-Methoxybenzaldehyde, Hexyl Acetate, Vanillin, Phenylacetic Acid, Gamma Undecalactone)