Organic Facial Mask - Fruits & Tomato 33g x 3 pcs
- Skin Lifting, Revitalizing, Toning up - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified.
- Whamisa Organic Fruits and Tomato Mask contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Raspberry Ferment Filtrate, and Lactobacillus/Kiwi Ferment Filtrate that take care of exfoliating, skin protection, and brightening skin tones. Raspberry Ferment Filtrate is also known for its antioxidant effects that improve skin conditions. This hydrogel mask is for all skin types, and will deliver moisture and nourishment deep down under your skin.
- Fruits and Tomato Mask is made of 99.16% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 4.5-5.0.
- Directions for the use: Thoroughly cleanse and tone before applying mask. The mask comes in two parts (top and bottom) for a better fit. Apply for 20 minutes before removing. Follow with moisturiser. Use regularly 2-3 times a week or over 4 weeks as an intensive course. No need to rinse with water. Expiration date: 16 months from the date of manufacturing.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
The fruit & tomato hydrogel is perfect for people with combination to oily skintype. It moisturizes and soothes the skin in minutes, it brightens the complexion and refines skin texture. It is formulated with 95% organic ingredients (incl. tomato, apple, licorice and banana). The fruit extracts purifies the skin, cleanse the pores and reduces spots. The tomato extract is a powerful antioxidant that protects againts UV, great for anti-aging. It is parabens, silicones, mineral oils, synthetic dyes & fragrance free.
Water, *Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, **Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Lactobacillus/Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Musa, Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, *Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/leaf/stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba, Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
WHAT ARE FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS?
Fermented skincare ingredients are those that have been through a lacto-fermentation process. Lacto-fermentation is an anaerobic (free of oxygen) process that uses a probiotic called lactobacillus to break down the sugars and proteins in organic matter over a period of time, converting those sugars and proteins into lactic acid. As the fermentation environment acidifies, bacteria and harmful microbes die off, and the ingredients break down into smaller, nutrient-dense constituents, which also allows desirable by-products such as amino acids and peptides to emerge. The end result is a preserved, concentrated, more nourishing version of the original ingredient, which can now be better utilized by the skin.