Organic Flowers Apple Sebum Treatment
120ml/ 4.06 fl. oz.
- Alcohol-Free Excess Sebuml Control for Oily Skin - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- Whamisa Organic Flowers/Apple Sebum Treatment contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, and Glycyrrhiza Extract that not only purify your face by combining everything oil-control products were unable to achieve, but also provide immediate relief and soothes redness caused by the heat. No shine, no stickiness, and no skin irritation. Suitable for all skin types, ideal for oily or combination skin types.
- Sebum Treatment is made of 96.00% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 3.8-4.2.
- Directions for the use: Apply after a toner. Massage gently focussing on areas with excessive sebum or generally on face until sebum treatment is fully absorbed. Use daily, day and night. Follow with moisturizer. You can replace a lotion with this sebum treatment if you have an oily skin type. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months from initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG Verified™. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus /Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus /Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus /Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelon) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Salicylic Acid, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon)
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.